Rec.Models.Rockets FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions)

Part 13: International Rocketry

Posted: November 17, 1998

Last modified: November 17, 1998

The majority of the r.m.r FAQ is oriented towards consumer rocketry in the United States. This part of the FAQ is for rocketry in other parts of the world. These sections will be expanded as information is received.
13.1 Rocketry in Australia This portion of the FAQ was prepared and submitted by Rob Masters, Rob asked that the usual disclaimers to use this information at your own risk, etc., be passed on to the readers of this FAQ. Corrections should be sent to Rob, who will see that they are incorporated and passed on the the FAQ editor.
13.1.1 What rules apply to model rocketry in Australia? The C.A.A. RULE (Paraphrased from regulation 295): No model may be flown over 300' without a waiver from the CAA. Only matters relating to airsafety shall be considered in granting a waiver. Further, you may not launch at all within 5km of an aerodrome (airfield or airport). Also, some states have explicit age restrictions (ie Queensland - Minimum age 18yo), and fire restrictions (Qld again, must have local fire marshall approval). You should also respect fire bans as a matter of safety, courtesy and good public relations. Other than this, you should follow the standard _model_ rocketry rules of the NAR, and note that only engines up to "D" class are available.
13.1.2. What are good sources of model rocketry kits/wg's/parts, etc? To date, all model rocketry components are imported through DAWN TRADING, who the distribute to the local retailers. Note that because of their policies, it is not possible to buy individual components for kits in Australia. The Designer's Special component set is, however, available. Currently only Estes and MRC kits are imported. Local retailers are most R/C retailers and some gaming shops.
13.1.3 Are there any regular rocket contests, launches, clubs, etc? There is at least one national-level body now in Australia. It covers both model rocket and HPR levels. The body is : Australian Rocketry Association PO Box 125 Oaklands Park SA 5046 EMAIL: (David Sakko, Vice President) Membership is $25 per annum, and an additional $10 per annum per additional family member. Minimum age is 8yo and membership includes insurance, a quarterly newsletter, ID card, and guide book. Sport Rocketry is available through them at $40 (surface) or $92 (air) per annum. The association is also working with the CAA, state governments and the AFPA to standardise regulations and to obtain better flying conditions. Also, there is at least one model aircraft club that welcomes, but does not cover, model rocket launches. For the scale modellers, there is also an active Astronautical Society, who can provide a lot of information, and are well worth joining if you are interested in the world of the "big stuff" as well.
13.1.4 Info on amateur groups/activities (such as AusRoc) in the Australia. As has been covered in news stories, there is a University-based team who are working on an amateur rocket (AusRoc), who have so far had two spectacular failures, and one partial success. For more on the AusRoc project, contact The Australian Space Research Institute. If you would like to join the Australian Space Research Institute write to: ASRI Ltd. PO Box 184 Ryde NSW 2112 Australia The annual fee is AUS$25 for students and pensioners and AUS$100 for normal membership. If you live overseas write for membership costs. All member funds are used to support ASRI programs. Membership allows you to: * Vote at meetings * Stand for election to the ASRI board of directors * Receive of all ASRI newsletters and journals * Provide payloads for Sighter (83 mm) and Zuni (127 mm) rockets
13.2 Rocketry in Canada 3. Regs: HPR is class H-O. G's now available. HPR launch sites require certification by Transport Canada. HPR certification done by CAR. This section is still under construction and currently has no Canadian editor responsible for its contents. Most of the information contained in this section was obtained from the CAR World Wide Web page and several issues of High Power Rocketry magazine.
13.2.1 Are there any national organizations to which I can join in Canada? What services do they offer? Canadian Association of Rocketry (CAR) Canadian equivalent to N.A.R. c/o Garth Illerbrun - High power certification 5927-18th Ave. N.E. (required for G power and up) Calgary, Alberta - Dues: $30/year CDN AB T1Y 1N9 - $1M liability insurance for Canada rocketry activities included Email address: - Yearly national sport launch (Sullivan Lake) WWW: Calgary Rocketry Association (CRA) (Brian Fanson, current CRA president)
13.2.2 What kinds of rockets (model and/or high power) are legal to fly in Canada? At the present time, A-G powered model rockets, with launch weights up to one pound, are legal to fly in most parts of Canada. H powered rockets and up, as well as rockets weighing more than one pound at liftoff, are considered 'High Power.' HPR launch sites require certification by Transport Canada. HPR certification is done by CAR.
13.2.3 Are there any High Power launches at all in Canada? There is an annual high power launch in Canada. It is the 'Sullivan Lake High Power' launch. There will be others since HPR is now legal, but regulated, in Canada. For more information on this launch contact Garth Illerbrun ( at the CAR address.
13.2.4 What kinds of rocket motors are available for purchase in Canada? All of the Estes A-D black powder rocket motor line and the Aerotech single-use, composite motors from D through G are now available for purchase.
13.2.5 Are there any Canadian mail order houses where I can purchase model rocket kits, motors and supplies? Ralph's Hobby Shop Advertises Estes, MRC and LOC, as well 668 Kingston Road as modeling and ignition supplies Toronto, ONT Canada M4E 1R4 (416) 690-4204 email: La Maison de L'Astronomie Offers rocketry supplies from Estes, 7974 St-Hubert Aerotech, Flight Systems, LOC, Rocketman, Montreal, QUE Public Missiles, Adept, and more Canada H2R 2P3 Kits, motors, videos, books - everything (514) 279-0063 contact for catalogs and price lists Suborbital Technologies Estes, Aerotech, NCR, Launch Pad c/o Brian Fanson rocketry kits, motors, supplies 179 Midlawn Close S.E. Calgary, Alberta Canada T2X 1A7 (403) 256-7293 email:
13.3 Rocketry in the United Kingdom
13.3.1 Is model rocketry legal in the UK? As far as we can tell, there are no laws in the UK which *directly* govern model rocketry in the UK. For the time being, with model rocketry only in its infancy (10yrs or so) there is little need for unnecessary regulation so long as model rocketeers follow 'commonsense guidelines'.
13.3.2 What size model rockets can be flown? Again, as far as we can tell, there are no rules which define maximum sizes, weights, total impulses etc. Most model rockets that can be bought from model shops will take a maximum of 3 D-Class Estes motors, either clustered or multistaged. There appears not to be an equivalent of an FAA Waiver for launching rockets greater than a defined maximum. However, all of the HPR enthusiasts I know do contact the CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) if they wish to launch over approximately 3000ft.
13.3.3 What model rockets are available? The complete Estes range of kits and motors are available (not Estes E15). The Estes range is imported/distributed by Ripmax Ltd (See addresses below). Recently, a range of 'Launch Pad' kits has been made available by mail order from a company called Advanced Rocket Components (See addresses below). These will fly on Estes D and Aerotech E15/E30 engines. I do not know of any other source of rocketry components in the UK.
13.3.4 What types of engines are available? Estes engines are the only commercially available brand of model rocketry motors available in the UK. All sizes from 1/2A to D are available. The price can vary quite wildly from one store to another. Typical prices in London are about GBP4.00 for 3 C/D Class. (Prices can vary from 3 to 5 GBP!) Larger motors such as Aerotech etc.. are not available.
13.3.5 Where can I buy model rockets? In general, it is the smaller independent model shops that sell model rocketry supplies, however, larger chains such as Beatties and Hamleys have been known to stock them. A number of 'kite and juggling' shops also sell Estes products too - quite interesting! (See address list below).
13.3.6 Are there any events/competitions? There is only one event that I have come across, which is the "International Rocket Weekend", which is held near Largs, Scotland. This is run by STAAR Research (See addresses below) and is held on the August Bank Holiday every year (Note that Scotland does not have a Public Holiday, only England and Wales!). There are no formal rules and regulations like the NAR, Tripoli etc. The basic rules and events are laid out beforehand, but often change to suit the interests of those attending. The event is aimed at promoting model rocketry in the UK, and often has a number of beginners. There are also many 'open/experimental' sessions for the more experienced. The most important thing is that everyone enjoys themselves.
13.3.7 Are there any clubs? The following is the list of clubs/organisations that I have come across. [I will try to establish full contact details ASAP] - STAAR Research, Ayrshire. Refer to WWW Page:- - Southern England Rocket Flyers (SERFS), Southampton. - Middlesex Advanced Rocketry Society (MARS), Middlesex. (HPR Group) - London Area Rocket Flyers Society - contact John Lister ( - Beatties of London Model Rocketry Club. - Essex, Hornchurch - contact Peter Barrett ( - British Space Modelling Association Mr. Stuart Lodge 25 Huntingdon Drive Castle Donington Derby DE74 2SR UNITED KINGDOM Tel: 44 1332 850329 - Thrust (The Rockect Club of Central England) email:
13.3.8 What are addresses of some of the shops that carry model rocketry? RIPMAX Ltd. Tel. 0181-804 8272 Ripmax Corner Fax. 0181-804 1217 Green St. Enfield EN3 7SJ Chart Hobbies Tel. 01903 773170 (On Estes Catalogue back page) Chart House Fax. 01903 782152 Station Road East Preston West Sussex Littlehampton BN16 3AG Hamleys Tel. Regent St. Fax. London The Kite Store Neal St. Covent Garden London Advanced Rocket Components Tel. 0151-928 4874 7 Sandy Road Seaforth Liverpool Merseyside L21 3TN
13.3.9 What are some of the rocket clubs in the U.K., and do they have any problems getting permission to fly their rockets? From: (Richard Osborne) Well groups like AspireSpace ( and MARS (Middlesex Amateur Rocketry Society) in Southern England fly vehicles up to K power without problem. They do always inform the CAA first, to ensure a NOTAM is issued, but apart from that, there never seems to be any problem, even with the police. Maybe certain areas of the UK are more touchy about model rocketry than others. I don`t think STAAR Research ( has any problems with their numerous HPR launches in Scotland either. I don`t know about the other UK group called SERFS.
13.4 Rocketry in South Africa This section is still under construction. The following hobby shop address has been submitted to the FAQ. Rocketeers Model rocketry and high power Box 7032 kits, engines, and supplies Roodeport SOUTH AFRICA 1715 +27 (0)11 475 0880 There is a web page for the South Africa Amateur Rocket Club (SAMROC) organization. This web page may be viewed at: This looks to be a pretty complete web page, explaining the state of hobby rocketry in S.A., listing addresses of rocketry suppliers in the country, and giving amail addresses for further information. There are also pictures from SAMROC launches and a launch schedule.
13.5 Rocketry in New Zealand This portion of the FAQ has been archived until the New Zealanders can agree on what should be stated here. The editor does not know anything about rocketry in New Zealand, and is in no position to arbitrate the dispute. Questions regarding this section can be directed to both: Lindsay Gordon ( Gerry Munden (
13.6 Rocketry in Germany Written by Stefan Wimmer ( Germany is well-known for its many legal regulations. Consumer rocketry is no exception to that rule: rockets, rocket motors and launches are covered by several laws (Luftfahrtgesetz, Luftverkehrordnung, Sprengstoffgesetz...). The most stringent legal regulation are concerning the motors which are covered by the German explosives law (Sprengstoffgesetz, SprenG). To understand why they are so restrictive you have to know, that they passed legislation in the 70s during the active phase of the Baader-Meinhof terrorists (btw. one of their declared aims was to cause the creation of so many legal restrictions, that personal freedom would be strangled to a breaking point causing a revolution against the system. Well, they almost reached the first part....). Rockets and rocket motors are considered to be a potential base for destructive devices and therefore limited to useless (unfortunately not only for this purpose) power levels. As if terrorists bother with model rocketry stuff - ever heard of an I-powered hand grenade, or such??
13.6.1 German Explosives Law The German explosives legislation is divided into several sections: The 'Sprengstoffgesetz' (SprengG), the '1. and 2. Verordnung zum SprengG' (1.und 2. SprengV), and the according 'Verwaltungsrichtlinien'. For rocketeers the most important parts are paragraph 27 of the SprengG and the 1. and 2. SprengV which regulate handling and storage of pyrotechnic devices. The 'Verwaltungsrichtlinien' are also very interesting because they define, how the office people will (have to) react to inquiries. The SprengG divides Pyrotechnic devices into 6 different classes: - Class I (very small fireworks) These (eg. sparklers) may be bought and used throughout the year, even by children. No rockets are allowed in class I. - Class II (small fireworks) These are the common end-of-the-year fireworks. May be bought by adults during the last three days of the year, and may only be used on 31st of December and 1st of January. - Class III (medium fireworks) and - Class IV (big fireworks) may be bought and used only by licensed people (license according to paragraph 7, 20 or 27 of the German explosives law). Storage has to be done in approved storage places. - Class T1 (small technical pyrotechnic devices) These may be bought by adults and used by people of at least 14 years (under adult supervision from 14-17) throughout the year. Limitation for rocket motors in this class is 20g of propellant. That's why German rocketeers are usually stuck with A/B/C motors. - Class T2 (big technical pyrotechnic devices) Everything that is not considered display fireworks and anything too big to be class T1. For rocket motors this means anything with more than 20g of propellant AND also clustering and staging of T1 motors. (!!!). So if you plan to launch eg. an Estes Commanche, get your T2-license first! All pyrotechnic devices except class IV have to be approved by the 'Bundesanstalt fuer Materielforschung und -Pruefung' (BAM). In order to get approved, the device and the contained pyrotechnic compounds have to pass a number of tests to assure stability in storage, safety in handling and use, and quality of the products. The manufacturer will have to demonstrate acceptible quality control practices to be sure that subsequent production runs of the product will equal the tested ones. From time to time, additional samples have to be sent to the BAM for quality assurance verification.
13.6.2 German Aviation Regulations The most relevant parts of the German aviation legislation are paragraph 16 of the 'Luftverkehrsordnung' (LuftVO) (which defines when to ask for a waiver and what information has to be provided in order to get a waiver) and Paragraph 37 of the 'Luftverkehrsgesetz' (LuftVG) (which demands that model aircraft up to 20kg has to have an insurance good for 2.5 mio DM per accident. If you plan bigger rockets: The next category is aircraft up to 1200kg and requires a 5 mio DM insurance.) If you plan to get a distinct area registered as your 'Raketenflugplatz' get a copy of the 'Richtlinien fuer die Genehmigung von Raketenplaetzen.' Read it, and decide if you can meet the requirements.
13.6.3 What Rockets and Motors can I buy and use in Germany? Some hobby shops with a good flyers' supply sell Estes and Quest model kits. There are even some genuine German manufactures whose parts and kits occasionally show up at stores. Most suppliers and manufacturers sell their products by mailorder too. T1 motors: Currently there is a range of Estes A,B and C motors available at the same stores. The greatest variety is from Estes. They cost about DM 8-12 for a 3-pack. A8-3, B4-4 and C6-3 motors are also available from a German manufacturer (Moog-Nico) and sell for DM 22-35 in packets of 10. In some places you can also get the brave old HELD1000, which is basically a C2-0 originally intended for boost gliders. All these motors are BAM-T1 and can be bought, stored, and used without problems. T2 motors: There are several motors listed in the addendum of the German explosives law, but most of them are out of production (eg. some FSI motors). There are some remaining HELD5000, but the last batch was manufactured in '88 and depending on transport and storage conditions, they have degraded by now. One member of the RAMOG (address in the Club/Address section), Mr. Maurer, sells a manufacturer-reloadable motor, the BC360. It is a double-base propellant motor with 360Ns. The (filled) casing is about DM 350 (may have changed by now) and a refill is around DM 70 plus S&H. There is also a BC1800, but it is not yet BAM certified. There are some more motors to come, but they are still in the process of design and/or BAM certification. Please check with the DERA or the RAMOG for more current information! Last fall we (the DERA people) discovered, that the Estes D12-5 has its BAM-T2 classification, but only when it comes through a certain importer and with a prescribed German text on the motors and packages (this is part of the BAM certification and published in the explosives law word by word). We then found out that this importer is out of busines :-(( After some negotiations we found a pyrotechnician who is willing (kind of ;-)) to take over the importing part. Then we contacted Estes for the customized (German) motors. Status: Our batch of motors will be manufactured sometimes in August'96. It will then take some time to cure/pack and get them to Germany and through the customs. By then we should be able to calculate the price. Please contact the DERA for availability. If you wish to get a motor approved by the BAM be warned: It is possible but costly both in time and expenses. First you must have a complete list of chemical ingredients of the pyrotechnic compounds. Try to get that from a foreign manufacturer! (The author (and others) once tried that with Aerotech - without success.) Then the BAM needs several sample devices in order to test the stability sensitivity of the pyrotechnic materials, and the consistency of the device's performance. Third they need proof (not an affirmation) of the quality control system of the manufaturer, and that QC is done on a regular basis by trained staff. If you can't get this, some of the BAM people want to inspect the manufacturers site(s). They must be sure (by law) that all subsequently manufactured devices are of the same quality as the ones submitted for the tests. And remember: YOU will be charged for all expenses they have. If you got through all that, be aware that the BAM will occasionally request more samples for further testing to determine if the motors continue to meet approval criteria. The whole procedure is no big deal for a manufacturer who sees a market, but it's hard to do for private people.
13.6.4 Clustering and Staging As mentioned above: Clustering and staging of motors requires a T2 license in Germany. Even if you cluster/stage 'only' T1 motors! And don't forget to get the required waiver according to paragraph 16 LuftVO.
13.6.5 Can I make my own rocket motors? Making your own rocket motors is not recommended. It's completely illegal without the appropriate permissions and licenses. First of all, you need a pyrotechnics manufacturing license ("Hersteller-Schein"). After you got this, you need a site and more licenses from several offices (Arbeitssicherheit, Bauamt, Umweltschutz etc.) before you can start to plan the several separate buildings needed for storage of the components, different procedures (grinding, mixing, filling, pressing etc.), and storage of the finished products. And don't forget about the (in this case very costly) insurance. All in all, manufacturing your own rocket motors is nothing you would want to burden yourself with. Even if you got your manufacturer's license, you are still not allowed to USE the products you made unless they have got their BAM approval for class I, II or T1/T2!! Bureaucracy rules!
13.6.6 Can I use rocket motors made for display fireworks? Rocket motors used in big display fireworks usually belong to class IV fireworks (as everything that is not BAM-approved, such as foreign motors) and are limited to people with the appropriate license. Even worse: if you stuff such a motor in a model rocket, it is automatically considered display fireworks and requires a (costly) announcement to the appropriate officials like any other display firework.
13.6.7 Importing Rockets, Parts and Motors There is no real problem with importing rocketry stuff from foreign countries as long as no pyrotechnics are involved. What you have to keep in mind is that every shipment from abroad will have to pass the customs clearance where you'll be charged the 15% 'Einfuhrumsatzsteuer' and the customs (5-8%) which vary on the type of goods you're importing. The author found out that there is a 'Zoll-Warengruppen-Nummer' 8802 6000 000 for 'suborbitale Raumfahrzeuge und deren Teile' (suborbital spacecraft) which model and high power rockets undoubtedly are ;-)) (The author likes the looks at the office he always gets when the people there look up the number in their books.) This way you get off with only 5.1% customs (which btw. will be computed on the whole sum of the bill, including shipping and handling costs!). To ease the procedure, have the sender glue a copy of the bill to the outside of the box in an envelope marked with 'Rechnung'. Have him write the 'Warengruppen-Nummer' on the bill too. Even after adding up S&H and the 20.1% to pay, there are some occasions when you can get Estes and other stuff cheaper from the USA than you'd ever get it in Germany. Not to speak of all the HPR stuff which is very unlikely to show up in a German store at all. *** BEWARE OF IMPORTING FOREIGN MOTORS!!! *** Every box from abroad will be opened as it passes the German border. You might be asked to show your license at the customs office when you try to pick up your goods. If you don't have a license, then you're in trouble! Non-BAM-approved pyrotechnics are ALWAYS considered class IV fireworks. The goods will be destroyed and you will be charged with both the cost of destruction and a fine. Offenses against the explosives law are considered criminal offenses, and there is even a chance to go to jail for it! Foreign dealers will not know about that and send you whatever you order. BUT IT'S YOU WHO HAS TO BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES!
13.6.8 Where can I launch my Rockets? There are several rules which have to be obeyed: First, you must be at least 8 km away (as the crow flies, Luftlinie) from any airport. Second, you must have permission from the landowner to launch. (not where your rocket is going to land but it helps to take that into account too). It helps to launch from public ground like publically accessible field paths, because there you only have to ask the next available representative of the public, who is usually yourself. ;-) The 1m zone on either side of small streets connecting small villages is usually considered a public area. If there is no traffic and enough room to park your car, then you can set up your launch equipment there too. But take care not to irritate occasional bypassers! Third, you have to stay underneath the surveyed airspace with your T1 powered rockets. Usually it begins at 300m AGL but that varies from place to place. In Germany there are many "Tieffluggebiete" (low flying areas) used by the military who don't like "missiles" crossing their flight path! Check with your local "Flugsicherungsdienst" (the German FAA) if in doubt. A good idea is to buy a 'Luftkarten' of the area in question and check for restrictions. If you chose to fly T2 powered birds, you ALWAYS need a "Luftraumfreigabe" (waiver), no matter how high your rocket is going to fly!
13.6.9 Where can I launch rockets with bigger motors? If you really want to legally get into high power or experimental rocketry, you first will have to get a license to buy, store, and transport class IV fireworks. There is no way around this since everything without any kind of BAM approval (like foreign motors) will be considered to be class IV fireworks. Once you are licensed, you must contact a military base, where they may have some kind of shooting range, and ask the authorities for permission to occasionally using their range for 'test flights.' Usually, this will be impossible because of 'duds' (Blindgaenger) laying around there. If you do get the permission, then you can apply for a waiver (Luftraumfreigabe) for the dates when you are allowed to fly. Most shooting ranges will already have a restricted airspace (gesperrter Luftraum) which only has to be activated for the time of your launches. If you have made it this far, the you are one of the luckiest rocketeers in Germany, because the 'normal' explosives law isn't valid on military properties. But you still need to take precautions that your rocket will not leave the range. If it does, then there could be trouble again. And don't forget: posession and transport of non-BAM-approved motors is restricted to licensed people! If you are living near Berlin (or are willing to travel for your launches), you can contact the DERA, since we are already in the process of getting a launch range on a military base. Negotiations look good so far (09/96) although there will be a fee.
13.6.10 What Insurance do I need? For T1 powered rockets, you shouldn't need a special liability insurance. But some insurances explicitely exclude rocketry in the fine print of their contracts. To be sure check this before your first launch! Ask for inclusion or change the company if necessary! T2 powered rockets are considered 'normal aircrafts' and the appropriate regulations of the 'Luftrecht' rule: Aircraft up to weight (ready-to-launch) must have a liability assurance good for DM 2,500,000 per accident. All aircrafts are insured via the "Deutscher Luftpool." Ask the insurance company about this kind of insurance. Probably the best alternative is to join a club where the insurance is included in the dues.
13.6.11 Addresses of Rocketry-related Clubs DERA e.V. RAMOG (Raketen Modellsport Gruppe) (Deutsche Experimental-Raketen Arbeitsgruppe) c/o Herbert Gruendler c/o Dr. Hans-Peter Boehme Edenbergen Saarstr. 19 Talblick 7 12161 Berlin 86368 Gersthofen 030 / 859 997-58 08230 / 1451 or: DERA e.V. c/o Stefan Wimmer Wiesener Str. 23 12101 Berlin Tel/Fax: 030 / 789 12 97 Dara Raketen Modell Sport Gruppe Deutscher Aero-Club e.V. V. Schoenfelder Postfach 1361 Koenigswinterer St. 522-524 63131 Heusenstamm 53227 Bonn-Oberkassel 0228 / 45 51 02 Modellflug Club 1990 Raketen-Hobby-Gruppe Thierfeld-Hartenstein e.V. Vaihingen-Enz Sparte Raketenflug Karl-Heinz Gulich Siegfried Goerner Steinhaldenweg 5 Jablonecer Str. 8 71663 Vaihingen-Enz 08062 Zwickau 07042 / 92125 037578 / 6021 Munich Model Rocket Association (MMV) Postfach 20 07 38 D-80007 Muenchen, Germany email: www: Raketen-Modellsportclub Juri Gagarin RMV 82 e.V. Berlin e.V. Duerenhofstr. 35 Gottfried Tittmann 90478 Nuernberg Platz der Vereinten Nationen 8 0911 / 46 30 37 10249 Berlin 030 / 426 04 34 Raketen Sport Club Dietfurt Raketen-Sport-Club Muenchen Christian Freihart Bernhard Irler Im Kellergarten 1 Sankt-Anna-Str. 19 92345 Dietfurt 8.... Muenchen 08464 / 1428 089 / 22 66 01 Wasa R.V. Raketen Sport Freunde Peter Wolf Manfred Fronhoefer Peter-Bernhard-Str. 14 Kelheimer Str. 3a 83329 St. Leonhard 92339 Beilngries 08681 / 895 08461 / 1336 Check out Oliver Missbach's website:
Copyright (c) 1996 Wolfram von Kiparski, editor. Refer to Part 00 for the full copyright notice.